The other day I came across some notes from from a few Tony Robbins programs I attended. As we emerge from the holiday’s and the overeating that typically goes along with it, these will come in handy to help us get back on track.
Tony Robbins Health Mastery Tips: Eight Key Principles for Maximum Nourishment
- Break your fast every morning with green vegetables, green juices, non-acid producing, low-sugar fruits and fruit juices or light alkalizing foods only
- Properly combine your foods for maximum health. Eat one concentrated food in a meal and do not combine carbohydrates and proteins in the same meal
- Eat comfortable amounts of food to maximize energy and nutrition
- Consume quality oils (Udo’s oil, flax, primrose and olive oil)
- Do not eat when you are stressed or tired
- Do not drink water during meals (dilutes the digestive fire)
- Eat organic food whenever possible
- Do not eat condensed foods, especially animal proteins, immediately before going to bed
Other important tips….
- Consume 70% from water-rich foods (raw-living foods) – have a salad with every meal!
- Avoid animal flesh – it’s highly acid-producing
- Avoid dairy – it’s highly acid producing
- Eliminate acid-addictions (caffeine, sugar, salt, nicotine, alcohol)
- Eliminate processed fats
Take The 10 Day Challenge!
Try the above for 10 days and see how you feel. Make it a 10 day challenge to your own health and wellness. Ask a buddy to join you! Leave a comment and let me know how it goes.