Here it is. It’s a hidden secret that few people put into practice. It’s the trick to going long in any sport…but works super well for running. I’ll give you this priceless secret for free. To run long distances, all you have to do is:
- Get off your couch.
- Put on your shoes (unless you enjoy barefoot running!)
- Put one foot in front of the other.
- Continue step #3 for a few minutes, hours (or days if you like!).
- Walk when you need to. Stop when you must.
- Eat when hungry. Drink when thirsty. Sleep when tired.
That’s it! No potions, lotions, technical gear or support crews required. Just get out and start moving. Happy running my friends.